`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decided to do a little Ebay scouting and fell in love.....

Decided to do a little Ebay scouting and fell in love.....
So I decided to look around ebay to see what kind of deals are out there for some Trumbo autos. Man I was not dissapointed. I was able to pick up 3 autos and one relic for nearly dirt cheap. Spent $37 total (minus little shipping fee). I could not be happier!!!! By far my favorite one is the camo patch. Freaking awesome card! Cant wait to get it!!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!

RE: Decided to do a little Ebay scouting and fell in love.....
I liked the Supreme Styling one by far the best. However the horizontal Trumbo was nice too. Wish I could find one of my Yankee players in the Supreme STyling. What product is the horizontal one from???? Wouldn't mind finding a Yankee in that either.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

(04-24-2016, 08:50 PM)bamyanks Wrote: I liked the Supreme Styling one by far the best. However the horizontal Trumbo was nice too. Wish I could find one of my Yankee players in the Supreme STyling. What product is the horizontal one from???? Wouldn't mind finding a Yankee in that either.
2013 Topps Supreme Mark Trumbo 3 CLR Jersey Patch Autograph Auto #APR-MT #'d 2/5. Thats the horizontal one. Its a beauty! Its 2 of 5 and I paid $17.50 for it!!!

[Image: banner_zpsn8lxnr05.jpg]

All Angels!!!

Nice pick ups

It's a nice pickup for an underrated player.
Early on, I used to think that Trumbo and Trout were going to be the contemporary Mantle and Maris combo of baseball.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(04-24-2016, 08:35 PM)tucker251 Wrote: By far my favorite one is the camo patch.
That patch is super cool. Nice job shopping!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

It's always fun to go poking around on eBay to see what deals can be found.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

on mlb they were asking the if Trumbo could slug .600 for the season, meaning he would not keep up this pace. If he stays healthy he could slug .600 for the year, he has the talent, power, good ballpark to hit in, protection in the line-up, and is finally getting to play everyday, after a couple years of platoon role and injuries limiting at bats. I hope he as a monster year.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

great looking cards. Congrats!
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

(04-24-2016, 08:35 PM)tucker251 Wrote: So I decided to look around ebay to see what kind of deals are out there for some Trumbo autos. Man I was not dissapointed. I was able to pick up 3 autos and one relic for nearly dirt cheap. Spent $37 total (minus little shipping fee). I could not be happier!!!! By far my favorite one is the camo patch. Freaking awesome card! Cant wait to get it!!!!
I hear you on EBAY! I just bought a Lincecum 2007 Bowman's Best AU for 19.50 I have been trying to land one for ever! I can';t wait for it to arrive. Nice Trumbo's!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]