`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some recent Yankees Pickups, Trades, Purchases and Finds

Some recent Yankees Pickups, Trades, Purchases and Finds
Been slowly picking up some more Yankees cards for the PC, some through eBay purchases, some through trades (thanks trade buddies) and others through various methods.
Ruth Medallion and Munson Cracker Jack
[Image: DC415422-96E4-4DC4-943F-036F106830D3_zpskk4bii85.jpg]

Gamble Archives auto & Topps Chrome Rivera /99
[Image: 3326BB86-D481-44A1-B7A4-7A2773207109_zpskpsnrqxr.jpg]

Supreme Bernie auto /5 (love this supreme card design ... It's a 2 layer card, top is cut to let the red later to show through ... The pic doesn't do it justice) & GQ Andrew Miller auto
[Image: EDB331F7-D618-4CF3-84EC-08A7FE4F9DA2_zps9zopu6ii.jpg]

Paul /20 & Bernie /8 2015 Archive Auto buybacks ...
[Image: 29B33924-3880-4715-9FDA-43B58446CF40_zpsukkpgkgy.jpg]

And finally, my Severino collection ... So Far ... But I have more coming
[Image: EA0EE73C-03BC-41D1-9454-9316B46F7D9D_zpsqmibfdfb.jpg]
Two or three of these Severino cards were previously shown ... So if some look familiar, that's why! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Some recent Yankees Pickups, Trades, Purchases and Finds
Very nice start to a PC collection with the Severino's DrM. He wasn't the greatest, but Oscar was one of my fav's as a little boy. He played for the Phillies before moving on to the Indians then the Yanks. Great stuff, thanks for sharing. Awesome Miller....or is that Dr Mitch?......LOL.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Thanks for sharing DrMitch. I love the Ruth medal, Munson Cracker Jack is sweet, I've never seen that set before, but I like it. Also like the O'Neill and Bernie autos. Thanks for posting from a Yankee fan in Iowa. Maybe I should start posting some of my pickups. I've gotten a lot in a few trades here lately.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

Nice Servino collection Doc!

Awesome pick ups!!! congrats on all of them!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(04-23-2016, 03:13 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Very nice start to a PC collection with the Severino's DrM. He wasn't the greatest, but Oscar was one of my fav's as a little boy. He played for the Phillies before moving on to the Indians then the Yanks. Great stuff, thanks for sharing. Awesome Miller....or is that Dr Mitch?......LOL.
Thanks again, Joe!
Yeah, that Andrew Miller looks like he is forging my signature! Smile
Oscar Gamble was a fav of mine too.
(04-23-2016, 03:18 PM)bamyanks Wrote: Thanks for sharing DrMitch. I love the Ruth medal, Munson Cracker Jack is sweet, I've never seen that set before, but I like it. Also like the O'Neill and Bernie autos. Thanks for posting from a Yankee fan in Iowa. Maybe I should start posting some of my pickups. I've gotten a lot in a few trades here lately.
The Bernie and Paul autos are favorites of mine. I love that B&W Heritage set, and to get them signed is even better. Too bad Jeter isn't signing those buybacks Sad
I've never seen any other Cracker Jack items from that set. I was lucky to find that one.
(04-23-2016, 04:06 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Nice Servino collection Doc!
Thanks Matt. Trying to get some more Severino 'key' RC items. It's just really a bigger gamble to invest the time & money into a pitcher PC. I've done it once before and they're just too fragile. Not everyone is better after TJ surgery. Hopefully Severino stays healthy and able to avoid surgical intervention.
(04-23-2016, 05:20 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Awesome pick ups!!! congrats on all of them!!
Thanks Alfredo, and welcome back!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Awesome stuff Doc! Love the Bowman Heritage autos!

Some great cards. Love the Bernie red Supreme auto.

Awesome stuff!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

That's a pretty excellent Severino collection you have so far, Doc! Congrats!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's