`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gypsy Queen 3 pack hanger question

Gypsy Queen 3 pack hanger question
Does anyone know why the 3 pack Gypsy Queen hanger has 5 blue paper framed bonus cards at Walmart while the Target 3 pack has only 3 paper framed bonus cards? Same price. Favoritism? Mistake?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Gypsy Queen 3 pack hanger question
I'm curious if this is the case everywhere. I will be going to my LCS and pass both stores on my way. I'll stop and if they have it will buy one from each store. Will let you know the results.

I have no idea, neither of the stores in my area have any GQ......guess I missed out.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(04-23-2016, 07:42 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: I have no idea, neither of the stores in my area have any GQ......guess I missed out.
You didn't miss out ... You used up all your GQ mojo on your case. Smile

"No GQ for you!" Quote from The soup nazi Smile
(04-23-2016, 08:37 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: I'm curious if this is the case everywhere. I will be going to my LCS and pass both stores on my way. I'll stop and if they have it will buy one from each store. Will let you know the results.
I bought 2 more from each and the wrapper from Target says 3 framed cards and the wrapper from Walmart says 5 framed cards, so I'm guessing that's no mistake.
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(04-30-2016, 06:21 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I bought 2 more from each and the wrapper from Target says 3 framed cards and the wrapper from Walmart says 5 framed cards, so I'm guessing that's no mistake.
Same in my area. $0.50 difference in price but see no other difference than the amount of framed you get in a pack.

(05-01-2016, 12:29 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Same in my area. $0.50 difference in price but see no other difference than the amount of framed you get in a pack.
Oh yeah, didn't notice that .. Target $9.49 vs. Walmart $9.99 ... Even for .50 more, worth picking up 2 more framed. I guess that's not a mistake at all. I guess it was easier for Topps to differentiate between their 2 biggest retailers than doing 2 different exclusive color/sp cards ...
Thanks!!!!!

They doing the same thing with bowman value packs too.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

That's so ... Topps of them.

Why not do a 3-pack (or 5-pack) of blue ones at Walmart and red ones at Target?

Lord knows all of us PC geeks would chase them and trade for them.