`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13/14 totally certified hobby box

13/14 totally certified hobby box
got this for around 30$ so had to take the chance. not too bad the Giannis auto is very nice. And being a pistons fan the Jonas gold patch was a solid pickup.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 13/14 totally certified hobby box
Yeah for $30 I'd say you did darn well!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Good stuff... Any chance the Giannis will be available for trade? Haha, kind of funny, I never see anyone use the guys last name. I know I would have to spell-check it!

WOW, I think you killed it for that price. I'd pay $30 all day, every day for a hobby box of cards. Great hit on the Antetokounmpo RC auto. I think he's going to have a monster season next year. I like the "X-Man" retro auto and nice pull on the gold Jerebko patch. He's a solid player for the Celtics currently. Nice box break!
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Nice 3 color patch
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK