`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUGE Box of Commons

RE: HUGE Box of Commons
(04-18-2016, 04:15 PM)djohn Wrote: I would expect that unless you take pictures you are going to get asked the same exact question when posting on Craigslist. You might want to take 30 seconds to quickly glance at the cards to determine if they are commons from the 1950s, 1980s, or 2000s. Since the term "commons" is fairly vague on it's own, adding some kind of year range or ballpark of years definitely helps. You don't need to pour through it to check each and every card, but getting some idea on the year range will help.
If you don't want to take a few moments to check them now, then you might want to prepare yourself for someone to show up for the cards from the CL ad only to walk away without buying them.
+1. If you don't want to take the time to glance at them (which is fine), it's definitely not going to be worth your time to field calls from a bunch of random dudes asking these questions...who will offer you $10. Honestly, if I were you, I'd just donate them to a neighborhood kid.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

RE: HUGE Box of Commons
You'd be surprised how many charities you can find. I live in a smallish area and I have the school for "exceptional" children as well as home for "Crisis" children. And that's just the ones I know about. There's a few other places I had on my short list to call but the first 2 jumped in first.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram