`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
NT 2015 Johnny Unitas Treasured Cuts #1/10

NT 2015 Johnny Unitas Treasured Cuts #1/10
I had this card graded and just saw the grade. It got a 8.5 with a 9 auto. Just seeing if anyone would be interested in buying it or trading.

RE: NT 2015 Johnny Unitas Treasured Cuts #1/10
What are you looking for price wise?
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Well, the cars is still currently at beckett. It hasnt been shipped to me yet. I just saw the grade. And for price wise, looking for close to $300. But Im kinda flexible.

Sent you a pm
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Here is the link to the video on youtube for anyone interested. Just skip to 3:10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWOSQHq34io

That is a sweet card! When you did the box break did they send your cards in top loaders and packed it nicely? Been thinking about trying it out.
[]

(04-17-2016, 10:06 PM)danieljames84 Wrote: That is a sweet card! When you did the box break did they send your cards in top loaders and packed it nicely? Been thinking about trying it out.
I do breaks like this constantly (personal box as well as group breaks). The vast majority of the breakers do a great job packaging. Most of the places I go top-load all the hits, and one-touch 1/1s. If you're doing a personal box, normally they'll stack your base between a couple top-loaded hits and then sleeve it.
Collecting:
Always open to prospect AUs. If leaving an Open Offer for a scarce card, please mention a valuation. Smile

MLB - Nolan Ryan, Griffey Jr., Trout, Kris Bryant
NBA - LeBron, Jordan
NFL - Dak Prescott, Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas Cowboys

That's an awesome card. Johnny U. is one of my favorites. Congrats

open offer sent

Does it seem upsetting to anyone else that a super-premium product would put out cards that only grade 8.5?
[Image: sp9m5j.jpg]