`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Gypsy Queen Is Stealing My Soul...

The Gypsy Queen Is Stealing My Soul...
I just posted a decent 2016 Gypsy Queen 3 box blaster break the other day with some good hits. Today, I not only hit on an old 2012 Gypsy Blaster, but you'll never believe what I got from 2016 Gypsy in just 4 Walmart hanger packs that have 3 sealed packs and 5 exclusive blue frame cards:

2012 Blaster:
[Image: IMG_0021_1.jpg]

Hanger Packs:
[Image: IMG_3.jpg]

I don't know what else to say other than "where do I buy more Gypsy!?"

RE: The Gypsy Queen Is Stealing My Soul...
Nice man. Sell that plate immediately!

Wow, great retail hit! Congrats!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

there's plates in retail...this has been the worst year for me in Gypsy, last year was a monster. But this year not so great, glad to see someone else on the board is doing well. And like my friend said, sell the Omar now, now, now...big money is in your future. Great hits!

So I take it that the big Omar collectors are still very active? Is eBay the best place to get their attention?

(04-14-2016, 08:44 AM)wpro11 Wrote: So I take it that the big Omar collectors are still very active? Is eBay the best place to get their attention?
Yes sir. Unless you happen to know them, it's the only place to get those 2 individual's attention.

Congrats on the awesomely pulled Omar. Who says retail doesn't pay! Here's hopeing you do real well.........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.