`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Gonna surprise my mother in law with this!

Gonna surprise my mother in law with this!
My mother in law is a die hard steelers fan, and I mean die hard. She knows all the players, all the stats.
Her father played on the steelers in the 1950's.
His 1952 bowman rc is one of the most sought after, because most of his cards got destroyed during the cutting of the sheet process. He was a lineman and played both ways.

Anyway, like I said my mother in law is a big steelers fan,
but she is also a woman who wants for nothing. She has a Ben rothlisberger jersey from super bowl 43 signed by the whole team, a helmet signed by Terry Bradshaw. And so on and so on.. so I decided to pick this up for her for mothers day...

2015 topps definitive terry Bradshaw 1/1 auto..
[Image: 20160408_215133_zpszy1nejrk.jpg]

Im pretty sure I just hit a homerun on this one..
I just hope the redemption doesn't take forever.

RE: Gonna surprise my mother in law with this!
Very cool!!!!

Hope it gets filled with them losing the license
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(04-09-2016, 02:11 PM)ft28jags Wrote: Hope it gets filled with them losing the license
Luckily I believe that all the Bradshaw cards have been filled..

AWESOME GIFT! WHAT MORE COULD A STEELERS FAN WANT?!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

(04-09-2016, 02:11 PM)ft28jags Wrote: Hope it gets filled with them losing the license
I was thinking the same thing. It would suck to give it to her and have nothing ever show up, or Topps issues some lame replacement that isn't even a Steeler card.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Very good idea but I'm unsure of her really knowing the significance of a 1/1. I'm assuming she's gonna know the value of the auto, you probably coulda got her a higher numbered card and saved $$ but either way I'd love for someone to get me a PC 1/1 lol

Very cool. And for your mother-in-law. Nice touch.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(04-10-2016, 06:52 AM)butterworth1326 Wrote: Very good idea but I'm unsure of her really knowing the significance of a 1/1. I'm assuming she's gonna know the value of the auto, you probably coulda got her a higher numbered card and saved $$ but either way I'd love for someone to get me a PC 1/1 lol
I'm pretty sure any human being can appreciate the term "only one of its kind in the world."
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

Great idea!