`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got back into collecting again....

Just got back into collecting again....
How is everyone? I just began collecting after years of being out. For years I worked in a hobby shop and collected. If anyone wants to trade feel free to let me know. Or if anyone has tips on whats hot in hobby shoot a message. I am honest and fair and love football in general. I sold my original collection and have been getting into it slow and cheap...if anyone needs random stuff or collects specific players let me know. I have also started cracking some 2015 Topps chrome.

Like I said I am new and wanted to introduce myself and am looking to meet other collector so I can start rebuilding my collection

Joe

RE: Just got back into collecting again....
(04-05-2016, 03:27 PM)mjk2314 Wrote: How is everyone? I just began collecting after years of being out. For years I worked in a hobby shop and collected. If anyone wants to trade feel free to let me know. Or if anyone has tips on whats hot in hobby shoot a message. I am honest and fair and love football in general. I sold my original collection and have been getting into it slow and cheap...if anyone needs random stuff or collects specific players let me know. I have also started cracking some 2015 Topps chrome.

Like I said I am new and wanted to introduce myself and am looking to meet other collector so I can start rebuilding my collection

Joe
Welcome back! You need to mark your cards for trade in order for others to see what you have for trade.

Always nice to see someone get back into the hobby. As chipfan said, you will need to mark your cards for trade. When you are in your ORG look for the tab that says "default". Click on that and change it to "trade". Then put a 1 (or however many of that card you have) in the "trade away" column. Anything that is PC you just leave a 0 in the "trade away" column. Let everyone know what players or team you collect and I'm sure you will find plenty of willing traders. I collect Pittsburgh. Hope to trade with you soon and welcome back!!
Collecting Steelers, Pirates and Penguins

WELCOME BACK TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF FOOTBALL CARD COLLECTING. I AM A DALLAS COWBOY & MICHIGAN WOLVERINE (COLLEGE UNIFORM ONLY). I AM ALWAYS LOOKING TO TRADE. NO TRADE TO BIG OR TOO SMALL. HOPE YOU ENJOY THE HOBBY ONCE AGAIN!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

(04-05-2016, 05:27 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: WELCOME BACK TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF FOOTBALL CARD COLLECTING. I AM A DALLAS COWBOY & MICHIGAN WOLVERINE (COLLEGE UNIFORM ONLY). I AM ALWAYS LOOKING TO TRADE. NO TRADE TO BIG OR TOO SMALL. HOPE YOU ENJOY THE HOBBY ONCE AGAIN!
Thanks for replying guys Ill start putting some things aside that fit what you guys are looking for.

Real quick...so far I put about 250 items in my collection do I have to go line by line and fill in "1"s in the trade away column? or is there a way to just put the collection so you guys can see?

(04-05-2016, 08:04 PM)mjk2314 Wrote: I BELIEVE YOU MUST EDIT 1 BY 1. HOWEVER AS THE CARDS ARE LISTED. JUST TAB OVER TO THE NEXT CARD ON THE NEXT LINE. HOPE THAT HELPS.

Thanks for replying guys Ill start putting some things aside that fit what you guys are looking for.

Real quick...so far I put about 250 items in my collection do I have to go line by line and fill in "1"s in the trade away column? or is there a way to just put the collection so you guys can see?
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

You need to put in a default shipping address in order for me to offer a trade
*****READ***READ***READ***READ***READ*****
:IdeaIdea:
I do not guarantee fast shipping.
I usually ship on Saturdays.

(04-05-2016, 08:04 PM)mjk2314 Wrote: Thanks for replying guys Ill start putting some things aside that fit what you guys are looking for.

To fill in a bunch of cards at one time, just click the "select all" box on the top left and that will put a check mark next to everything listed. Then go to the column you want to put a number in and at the top you will see "fill". Click on that and a small screen will pop up. Put a 1 in it and click submit or whatever it says, and that will put a 1 in every box that was checked. If you have more than 1 of some cards, you can go back and change them manually.
Collecting Steelers, Pirates and Penguins

Thanks for all the help. I dunno if its me but the only way so far is one by one...selecting all wont work. Ill get everything up today. I dont have anything high end pretty much but the chrome 2015 I did get some decent stuff in gradeable condition. and I got a few numbered to 25, 50.

Ill also update the shipping info and anyone that posted what they like - steelers cowboys etc I started putting things aside.