`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yasiel Puig chrome gold refractor auto

Yasiel Puig chrome gold refractor auto
Anyone have a guess on the sell value ( not asking book value so please don't delete this mods) yasiel puig bowman chrome rookie auto gold refractor/50. Only other sold on ebay was for $383 but that was in Jan a good bit before the season was ramping up. Thx for any input!

RE: Yasiel Puig chrome gold refractor auto
That's a tough one. I would have said the $380 range would have been too high. How's the condition?

I saw just saw one on eBay that went for $383.

That makes me sooooooo glad I sold mine right after his rookie year for more than 3 times that, and mine was a graded BGS 9 w/ a graded 10 Auto.
[Image: Dm1XdZF.png]

(04-05-2016, 11:42 AM)ryno8669 Wrote: I saw just saw one on eBay that went for $383.

That makes me sooooooo glad I sold mine right after his rookie year for more than 3 times that, and mine was a graded BGS 9 w/ a graded 10 Auto.
That was his^^^^.

Condition is beckett graded 9/10.

(04-05-2016, 05:00 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: That's a tough one. I would have said the $380 range would have been too high. How's the condition?

I sold the base auto of chrome graded a pristine 10 for 1500 shortly after its release. You can't get 350 bux out of it now. Actually I might purchase one again lol
Stupid people do stupid things
Smart people outsmart each other.