IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
RIP Nolan5000, We will miss you.

RE: RIP Nolan5000, We will miss you.
Sad news! RIP Jason!

Sad to hear we lost a great member and friend on these boards. Jason was a strong/brave individual who taught us to be thankful for what we have and was always positive and optimistic despite his health issues. He was without a doubt a Nolan Ryan Supercollector.
He will be dearly missed, RIP Jason.

Sad to hear about his passing.

RIP Jason.

[Image: 7zvFV.png]

Oh man, I'm just seeing this now. This is really sad. Rest peacefully Jason.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Such an inspiring person that showed us how much more there is to life. How easily we as humans can take things for "face value" and forget what the true value is. If nothing else, Jason showed us how to live life with no fear and enjoy what you love. Whether you've known his story or are just now learning about it. He will be missed.
[Image: image.jpg]

R.I.P. Jason, You will be missed....
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

Ive lost quite a few folks close to me to cancer over the past 7 years. Jason really helped me through it when my mom passed from cancer, and when the bridesmaid in my wedding passed from a brain tumor. Simply put: he was awesome, and showed more kindness to me than I ever really earned or deserved

Plus, he loved the cowboys and hated the yankees...hated the yankees even more than me :p

Rest easy, Jason.

He will be missed. He was definitely a passionate Nolan Ryan collector and solid member in this community.

R.I.P Jason.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

Im just seeing this today and though I didnt talk to him much, Jason was a one of a kind beacon of light in this world. I am sorry to hear this. RIP Jason.
Is this thing on?