`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lost my grandfather tonight

Lost my grandfather tonight
Sorry to post this here, but I needed a little outlet to vent. Around 8:30pm tonight I lost my grandfather. I had a messed up childhood, and he was like a father to me. If not for him, I wouldn't be who I am today. I am so happy he got to hold, and to get to know his great granddaughter. His face always lit up whenever he saw her. To some of us, we idolize the ball players we collect. I always idolized him. He was my hero. Never forget to tell youre loved ones what they mean to you, tomorrow is never a guarantee.

This picture was from a few weeks ago, he loved holding my daughter, This picture means more to me than any card or autograph that I have.

[Image: 12189098_826744507388_5117977694819030784_n.jpg]
Super Collecting Mark Rypien and Juan Gonzalez

****NOT CURRENTLY TRADING****

RE: Lost my grandfather tonight
Sorry for your loss prayers for you and your family

My Condolences to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss, but so glad you have fond memories and pictures to show your daughter when she gets older! Prayers for you and yours!
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

Sad to hear.
But at least you had him in your life and he positively influenced you. My condolences on your loss.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Sorry to hear.
Mine too was my father figure. He taught me pretty much everything growing up, even to this day actually. Its been 2 1/2 years since he passed. Hope you rest up. It'll get easier after time. My condolences to you and your family

Sorry for your loss Ken. Treasure the photographs and memories.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

So sorry for your loss. Glad you had a good relationship with him and that he got to meet your daughter.
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!

My condolences and I whole heartedly agree with you, cherish today because tomorrow isn't guaranteed.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. Best wishes to you and yours.