`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My latest Craig Kimbrel PC Addition

My latest Craig Kimbrel PC Addition
i have been working on this rainbow for maybe 2 years now, and finally was able to land this auto. there is still 2 more i need to acquire to complete, the atomic /10 and the superfractor. if anyone happens to know where i could find any of the 2 please let me know as im willing to pay a finders fee.enjoy the scans as i know im super stoked to add the latest addition. thanks for looking

[Image: Scan_20160325_zpsw7s0hrki.jpg]

[Image: Scan_20160325%203_zpsgdhbnegd.jpg]

RE: My latest Craig Kimbrel PC Addition
That's awesome James, that is one sweet rainbow, congrats man!!

(03-25-2016, 04:56 PM)rbanfan Wrote: That's awesome James, that is one sweet rainbow, congrats man!!
thanks stan. the scan on the red is really terrible the card is much sweeter in person.

That card is absolutely beautiful James. Congrats on the sweet PC pickup.

Awesome, I'm still bugged out by the Braves moving him.
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

(03-25-2016, 06:55 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: Awesome, I'm still bugged out by the Braves moving him.
I'm not...

(03-25-2016, 07:13 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I'm not...
lol thanks matt , im hoping he is able to be lights out for the next 8-9 years . im sure he will do just fine in boston
(03-25-2016, 06:55 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: Awesome, I'm still bugged out by the Braves moving him.
thanks pete.

I hope he is able to make a home in Boston. It was hard seeing the Braves lose him but watching him waste away in San Diego was worse.

That is an awesome run for a rainbow. I hope you land the last two.
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling

(03-26-2016, 06:24 AM)crossada Wrote: I hope he is able to make a home in Boston. It was hard seeing the Braves lose him but watching him waste away in San Diego was worse.

That is an awesome run for a rainbow. I hope you land the last two.
thank you. im really hoping he is able to do very well in boston . im thinking around 200 saves or so in the next 5 years

That looks awesome James! I hope you are able to find the other two and I will be sure to let you know if I stumble across them.