`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My latest Craig Kimbrel PC Addition

RE: My latest Craig Kimbrel PC Addition
(03-26-2016, 02:09 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: That looks awesome James! I hope you are able to find the other two and I will be sure to let you know if I stumble across them.
thanks rob and thanks for keeping an eye out for me.i know that at least 3 of the atomic have been pulled and i believe the super has been pulled as well

(03-30-2016, 02:33 PM)ounagi Wrote: thanks rob and thanks for keeping an eye out for me.i know that at least 3 of the atomic have been pulled and i believe the super has been pulled as well
Great job James! I'm jealous you have a red and I don't!

How do you know that 3 atomics have been pulled? I've never seen any. POP report shows 1 atomic being graded and the super being graded, both which were graded 9.0.
My Sports Card Album
-Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector
-Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers GU/AU - college uni
-Current Redskins/Braves GU/AU

(04-05-2016, 09:01 PM)ryane007 Wrote: Great job James! I'm jealous you have a red and I don't!

How do you know that 3 atomics have been pulled? I've never seen any. POP report shows 1 atomic being graded and the super being graded, both which were graded 9.0.

my friend simon (rogerrabbit) found them on some site that u can research what cards have been pulled. i cant remember what site it was but next time i see him im going to write it down this time,as it seems to be a very helpful site when looking for cards

(04-06-2016, 12:38 PM)ounagi Wrote: my friend simon (rogerrabbit) found them on some site that u can research what cards have been pulled. i cant remember what site it was but next time i see him im going to write it down this time,as it seems to be a very helpful site when looking for cards
Interesting I've never heard of that but I'm curious myself.
My Sports Card Album
-Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector
-Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers GU/AU - college uni
-Current Redskins/Braves GU/AU

(04-06-2016, 12:58 PM)ryane007 Wrote: Interesting I've never heard of that but I'm curious myself.
i will let u know of that site, btw thats a very nice new avatar u have .