`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 retail box of 2013 Topps

1 retail box of 2013 Topps
I ran into Target the other night just to get a couple stadium club packs, but saw they had a box of 2013 series 2 Topps marked down to $12, so I got that instead. The highlight of the whole box was the manufactured patch card, which I pulled the Ripken #C26. Other than that it was several of the red bordered cards, a couple of emerald bordered cards, and 5-6 other common inserts. No gold #d cards. No Trout. No Harper. Besides a Miguel Cabrera and David Price base, the rest were just commons. Geez! At least the Ripken patch card made up for it, lol.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

RE: 1 retail box of 2013 Topps
(03-23-2016, 08:27 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: I ran into Target the other night just to get a couple stadium club packs, but saw they had a box of 2013 series 2 Topps marked down to $12, so I got that instead. The highlight of the whole box was the manufactured patch card, which I pulled the Ripken #C26. Other than that it was several of the red bordered cards, a couple of emerald bordered cards, and 5-6 other common inserts. No gold #d cards. No Trout. No Harper. Besides a Miguel Cabrera and David Price base, the rest were just commons. Geez! At least the Ripken patch card made up for it, lol.
Just be thankful you didn't buy that box at $20 when it first showed up on the shelves Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.