`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few items for trade - scans

Few items for trade - scans
Hey all. I came across these and thought I would scan them and throw them out there for trade. I've had them awhile now and they don't really fit into my collection. I am also not in a rush to trade them away but would if I find some of the things I am looing for.

**TRADED**A couple things to start. The Sweet Spot Banks is actually a 2007 Sweet Spot auto /35. However I have it listed FT as a 2005. Why? Because Beckett didn't have the card listed correctly in their database so I found another Sweet Spot Banks Auto /35 which would book for the same value. So just know that ahead of time. This card is super nice but be aware these thick cards always have chipping along the edges. The auto would grade a 10 but the over all card would grade about a 9. So if you are looking for gem/mint, look elsewhere as the small chipping would screw your grade. Most of the chipping is on the back but it is there. Touch of white on all corners as well. Very minor but it is there.

**TRADED**Another thing is I have the Posey listed FT as being graded. You can see what the TV is if you find the card in the database and click on it. It will bring up the value for BGS graded 9.5. That is the value I am looking for in trade.

I have had the Cabrera since I opened the box of cards back in 03 and it went into penny sleeve/top loader and into one of my card boxes ever since. I just came across it again and don't need/want it. It is to /100.

And last note is for the Tommy John auto. I am going to post a picture of the front and back. On the back on the right side of the card, there are two small chips about 1/8" apart about half way down.

I am interested in Kris Bryant, Andrew Benintendi & any BGS graded 2015 Bowman's Best autos, 2015 Bowman Inception BGS autos. I may trade for ungraded Bowman's best though also. Possibly some graded 2015 Bowman Draft Autos as well.

Thanks guys and check back as I will be adding some higher end stuff later. Kids and wife are just getting home. Gotta go. And with all that being said, here they are.

[Image: T.%20John%20Front.jpg]
Tommy John Front. Serial number 115/128.
[Image: D.%20John%20Back.jpg]
Tommy John Back.
[Image: Cabrera.jpg]
Cabrera Serial number 093/100.

RE: Few items for trade - scans
Nice cards Pete. I'm guessing someone is coming after the Banks first.

Nope, Miggy.

offer sent on banks

I like the banks,miggy and tommy John
Please cmb

I would like a shot at the BGS Posey LMK

(03-23-2016, 01:33 PM)alford33 Wrote: I would like a shot at the BGS Posey LMK
Responded.

(03-23-2016, 01:33 PM)alford33 Wrote: I would like a shot at the BGS Posey LMK
Thanks for the trade!

(03-22-2016, 09:25 PM)rob024420 Wrote: offer sent on banks
Got the picture on the Griffey, thank you. I am waiting to hear back from somebody interested in the Banks with some other cards thrown in for a bigger trade on another HOF auto I need. I will get back to you soon.

(03-23-2016, 06:48 AM)camco2 Wrote: I like the banks,miggy and tommy John
Please cmb
I will take a look at what you have tonight after work.

And to everybody else that sent over offers not posted to this thread, I will get back to all of you soon. Thank you for the offers.