`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help with photobucket

please help with photobucket
can anybody please tell me how to use photobucket, how to download to photobucket and then to a post on beckett, thanks for all of your help

RE: please help with photobucket
Open a photobucket account. Once in your account,
click on Library.
Drag your pic files from your computer to the photo bucket screen.
They will automatically begin to upload to photo bucket.
You can then title them if you wish and create separate photo albums if you wish, ex. game used, autos's...etc.
To post a pic on Beckett from photobucket.
Click on the picture and on the right side there is an HTML address. Left Click on it to copy it.
Paste it into your Beckett message.
Your done

You can take pics with your phone and send them directly to your bucket too, or open photobucket in your apps and take pics which instantly load into your bucket. You can then send them to some form of clipboard and paste them here. Super fast.

(03-19-2016, 10:07 PM)dimarco73 Wrote: Open a photobucket account. Once in your account,
click on Library.
You can then title them if you wish and create separate photo albums if you wish, ex. game used, autos's...etc.
Click on the picture and on the right side there is an HTML address. Left Click on it to copy it.
Your done

thanks for your help
(03-19-2016, 10:15 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: You can take pics with your phone and send them directly to your bucket too, or open photobucket in your apps and take pics which instantly load into your bucket. You can then send them to some form of clipboard and paste them here. Super fast.

thanks for your help

(03-19-2016, 10:07 PM)dimarco73 Wrote: Open a photobucket account. Once in your account,
click on Library.
Your done
i tried doing what you said and the cards our in photobucket, but when i click on library it always go to upload and then from their i'm not able to put them in the HTML address, i must be doing something wrong, sorry to bother you but please help, thanks