`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking a break from trading

Taking a break from trading
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I am going to be taking a break from trading for a few months. My wife is due with our first child (a boy!) in June and we are also in the process of trying to sell our house and buy a new one, so I am going to be fairly pre-occupied with that for a while and need to store my cards away during that time.

I will still be in and out of the forums seeing what everyone is up to. I will give an update on when I am going to get back into trading.

Wish me luck! We are both very excited about this and freaked out (mostly me haha) at the same time!
[Image: Dm1XdZF.png]

RE: Taking a break from trading
Congratulations on the baby to be! I hope everything goes well for mom and baby, and dad too.
[Image: 2p7g0XL.png]

Congratulations to you and yours on the baby boy! Hope your move goes smoothly.

Congrats buddy and best of luck with your endeavors
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

Congrats on a couple wonderful life changes for you. This is also great news for me, as there will be more Rizzo's and Sandberg's available for me for the next few months! haha
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

Thanks, guys!

(03-17-2016, 08:16 PM)woogie23 Wrote: Congrats on a couple wonderful life changes for you. This is also great news for me, as there will be more Rizzo's and Sandberg's available for me for the next few months! haha
Ha! This is true! Try and leave some for me when I get back into trading Smile
[Image: Dm1XdZF.png]