`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 3 of The Streak ... Thanks,Streaky

Day 3 of The Streak ... Thanks,Streaky
Okay, the Streak continues. Pushed my luck. Went to a different Target and picked up 2 hangers and a blaster of Donruss. Not as exciting, but it's still streak worthy, IMO. Although the Donruss blaster box does claim a relic or auto per box on average ... So perhaps not quite so amazing insofar as the odds go ... But I'll let you decide

[Image: 303DB8A3-599E-4687-8B93-56FC7A80D93F_zpslixhf8lc.jpg]
David Wright pink, Matt Harvey red, Adam Eaton /284, Nolan Arenado test proof /25, Tom Murphy relic, Carlos Gomez relic /25

I'll try another Target or a Walmart on my way to work. I heard that Opening Day was released or Maybe I'll try Heritage again? Will the Streak continue? Or Has Streaky left for the colder northern climates? Or is he passed out behind my liquor cabinet? Only time will tell. Smile

Recap:
Day 1: Severino and Liriano autos/99 from 2015 Bowman, hot box 2016 Heritage
Day 2: Severino test proof /5, Liriano and Brown auto 2016 Donruss
Day 3: from 2016 Donruss: Murphy relic, Gomez /25 relic, Arenado test proof /25 (I did get a severino studio and rookies insert ... To keep the Severino streak alive, too)
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Day 3 of The Streak ... Thanks,Streaky
Man, you are killing it!
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Wow Doc...wow....
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

Thanks
Riding high, so far ... Just anticipating the eventual crash & burn. Sad
Another 2-3 days of continuance would be really nice, though! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I do like your slow and steady approach to this though!
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]