`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to Trade/Buy/Sell *updating bucket daily

Looking to Trade/Buy/Sell *updating bucket daily
The last time I was on these forums was 2 years ago.

My bucket is completely updated aside from the entire 15-16 series 1 and 2 young guns set which I won and am picking up tomorrow.

http://s1288.photobucket.com/user/PBRein...t=2&page=1

If there is any interest I am active on all the trading forum under the user ID "Reinhart" or contact me on reinhartsc@gmail.com and facebook (John Reinhart)
100% Feedbacks: SCF 114 CNC 65 HI 33 BO 6 Total: 218
Wantlist: http://www.sportscardforum.com/threads/2...st14124477
1.4k pictures updated bucket: http://s1288.photobucket.com/user/PBReinhart/library/

RE: Looking to Trade/Buy/Sell *updating bucket daily
Do you have your cards marked for "trade" or "sale" in your org?

Reinhart, I am a bit confused. Are we supposed to look through your photo bucket and then email you, since your org isn't populated at all?

I tried looking thru your traders and no offense, but it's a pain in the *****. LoL I PC Gaudreau, Gostisbehere, Ovi, PK Subban, and Ultra National Heroes. If you have any of those players, check out my org and see if there's anything we can start a trade with. Since you are newly back, some members, like myself, may not be overly anxious to trade with someone that doesn't have their org populated. Maybe some of the older members can vouch for you, but a couple of us have been burned recently and, at least for me, anything that looks out of the ordinary may disparage people from trading. You have a ton of high end cards, so hopefully everything will work out. Please, don't take this as a personal attack, but with the taste of getting beat for cards still fresh, I'm just offering some advice to make things work out smoothly. Best of luck in your trading!! -Joe

You need to input your cards into your Organize in order to trade or sell

I looked through your photobucket and I have quite the renob going. please get your stuff on your ORG so that i may make thee an offer.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Hey John.

The same thing goes now as did then... you need to have the cards in your Organize and marked for trade in order to trade on the site. Welcome back, and please let me know if there is anything that I can give a hand with. Best wishes!

Randi