`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Press Pass with Pics

2012 Press Pass with Pics
As promised this is the pics from the 2012 press pass box I busted over the wet weekend. Alot of base cards with quite a few doubles if anyone is looking for something to finish a set or to add to collection let me know I will see if I have it.

First pic is of the best inserts nothing spectacular but some nice looking cards the picture really doesn't do them justice.

[Image: IMG_0431_zpstxgurtjv.jpg]

This is the hit that I will be keeping for my collection I was pretty pumped when I saw it, raced used auto #'ed to 12, again the card looks a whole lot better in person than what the pic shows.

[Image: IMG_0432_zpsonbd9lxk.jpg]

The second hit was another very nice looking card, I was really hoping to pull something nice to put in our contest for a prize and I believe this one will work, but if it so happens everyone has this one please let me know for I have a backup I can submit.
Race used numbered to 25 so all you JG fans heads up.

[Image: IMG_0436_zpsvulvbe73.jpg]

Thanks for looking guys and for any feedback.

Kevin

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

RE: 2012 Press Pass with Pics
Nice hits, congrats, and I do not own that card Smile

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Two very nice hits, Kevin...I think I'd be happy with that. Can't beat getting a JG anything, sweet Logano. Congrats.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

Very nice break! Congrats on both hits. I also don't have that JG. What parallels did you pull? I can't remember how many they had in 2012, but I'm sure that I need some. I think I have the JJ Showcar, but I don't have the Danica PL.

Thanks for the comments guys and I agree any time you get a JG is a good day. Haven't checked his prices on his cards lately to see if they have went up since his retirement or not.

Adam, since you and Jerry don't have the JG go ahead and put that one down as my donation to the cause.... also the parallels and inserts were pretty much the same as older boxes, Head of the Class, Front Runners, 2011 Highlights, Transporters, Snapshots, HOF class of 2012, Showman, Showcar Preferred line and Cup Chase. If there is any one you need just let me know and I will see if I have it or not.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

(03-16-2016, 02:40 PM)kevinr Wrote: Thanks for the comments guys and I agree any time you get a JG is a good day. Haven't checked his prices on his cards lately to see if they have went up since his retirement or not.

Adam, since you and Jerry don't have the JG go ahead and put that one down as my donation to the cause.... also the parallels and inserts were pretty much the same as older boxes, Head of the Class, Front Runners, 2011 Highlights, Transporters, Snapshots, HOF class of 2012, Showman, Showcar Preferred line and Cup Chase. If there is any one you need just let me know and I will see if I have it or not.
I mean the parallels, not the subsets. What did you pull of the Golds, Blue Holofoil SN35, Purple SN35? I think the un-numbered Blue Foil version was retail only. I don't know exactly what I need of the parallels. I'd have to check every driver I collect!

Man I had to go back and check, I went through them the first time pretty fast and was kinda bummed that there wasn't any SN'ed. I did miss one it is a Matt Kenseth Front Runners Blue 33/35.
The golds are:
Kasey Kahne, Matt Kenseth, Brad Keselowski, Mark Martin, David Ragan, Dale Jr.
Johanna Long and James Buescher from the truck series
Mark Martin Front Runners
Kyle Busch and Jeff Gordon 2011 Highlights

(03-17-2016, 08:11 AM)kevinr Wrote: Man I had to go back and check, I went through them the first time pretty fast and was kinda bummed that there wasn't any SN'ed. I did miss one it is a Matt Kenseth Front Runners Blue 33/35.
The golds are:
Kasey Kahne, Matt Kenseth, Brad Keselowski, Mark Martin, David Ragan, Dale Jr.
Johanna Long and James Buescher from the truck series
Mark Martin Front Runners
Kyle Busch and Jeff Gordon 2011 Highlights
I'll have to check but I probably need the Martin's, Kahne, Jr., Busch and JG.

(03-17-2016, 07:51 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I'll have to check but I probably need the Martin's, Kahne, Jr., Busch and JG.
No problem just let me know which ones and I will send them.

(03-18-2016, 06:52 AM)kevinr Wrote: No problem just let me know which ones and I will send them.
PM sent.