`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1989 Bowman Tiffany Sealed Set

1989 Bowman Tiffany Sealed Set
I just purchased a 1989 Bowman Tiffany Sealed Set for $425. Honestly, did I over spend on crazy hopes of a great quality Griffey RC?

Who should I sent it to for grading?
Adam Laroche Super Collector.

RE: 1989 Topps Tiffany Sealed Set
(03-14-2016, 09:05 PM)slimreinecke Wrote: I just purchased a 1989 Topps Tiffany Sealed Set for $425. Honestly, did I over spend on crazy hopes of a great quality Griffey RC?

Yeah, you definitely over payed. You can usually get those for around $125 +/- $25. Where'd you get it from?

RE: 1989 Topps Tiffany Sealed Set
(03-14-2016, 09:21 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Yeah, you definitely over payed. You can usually get those for around $125 +/- $25. Where'd you get it from?
Sorry, I meant Bowman Tiffany.... targeting the Griffey RC

RE: 1989 Bowman Tiffany Sealed Set
Sealed sets sell for a premium, due to the fact that you may find a centered copy. I haven't tracked sealed sets lately but I was in the market for one a while back before he got inducted. Plans for the rest of the set and can you post a scan of the griffey when you get it? Are you going to crack the set in hopes of grading if the card is centered?

I was watching a 1989 bowman Tiffany set without the Griffey Jr and that ending up going for 50.00 shipped.........
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I will definitely open and probably grade the Griffey, but I will post pics first to get some feedback. I am new to the grading concept, so any feedback is appreciated. As for the rest of the set... I will either sell, or pull a few cards to grade with the Griffey and sell the rest.

Good luck bud. Here's to pulling a 10.

Thank you!

(03-15-2016, 11:34 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Good luck bud. Here's to pulling a 10.

(03-14-2016, 09:05 PM)slimreinecke Wrote: I just purchased a 1989 Bowman Tiffany Sealed Set for $425. Honestly, did I over spend on crazy hopes of a great quality Griffey RC?

If you break the set..I need the Giants..will trade in your favor...thanks...bonds20001