`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Topps Heritage Reverse Stock Variation, lets talk about it.

2016 Topps Heritage Reverse Stock Variation, lets talk about it.
Just received my reverse stock variation of Pedroia in the mail. Does anyone have an easy way of telling the difference? I noticed after a little bit of study but was thinking about when you're tearing into a box how difficult it would be to pick up on this. My last thought, when is Beckett going to put it in the OPG.

What do you all think of this Heritage Variation?

Thanks,
Rob

RE: 2016 Topps Heritage Reverse Stock Variation, lets talk about it.
It was a bit difficult to pick up on it when we pulled it. My wife actually opened the pack that had it. She was like, this one is different. She handed it to me and I was like, ummm, I don't see any difference. Was busy trying to find an error, or gum stain, or color, or action, or red back, or, or, or, then I was like oh. It almost looks black and white on the front. Then I realized it was a grain front with a glossy back. So then I thought maybe it was a 1/1 wooden variation. Finally I realized(thanks to ebay) it was not a 1/1, more like a red back. Only found one out of the 12 boxes we opened so quite rare. Luckily I pulled Josh Danks. (There is sarcasm here btw!) We had 9 Gum stained backs, 1 Red Back, 1 Mini, and 1 of these reverse stocks. Feels like maybe there is one of those 4 type of cards in each box. Only other hobby box I opened outside of the case had a gum stained back in it.

I would think they would get this in the OPG soon. Not hard to figure out that they exist.

Another variation I need to try and find for Rizzo. Don't think the Danks will be an equal trade. heh
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

I was lucky enough to pull a seager dual rc version of the glossy back .....easy to notice because of the shine off the back of the card....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Ok so the latest variation idea is printing the card on the stock paper backwards? WTF?
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(03-14-2016, 08:17 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Ok so the latest variation idea is printing the card on the stock paper backwards? WTF?
I really don't see this one making it to next year but I've been wrong before.