`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
27 Years of Collecting ... TODAY!

RE: 27 Years of Collecting ... TODAY!
(03-12-2016, 08:09 PM)zeprock Wrote: First off congratulations on 27 years of collecting. I, myself have been at it 46 years this summer. That's just the advantage I have of being born before you.

Secondly, I LOVE the 2000 Pacific Prism rainbow. That is the set that I was hoping would be my first rainbow but the most I have is about 8 cards . . . of about six different players.

Thirdly (is that a word?, the Hermann custom is gorgeous. What a beautiful keepsake for hittinaway. The Canseco customs are beautiful too as are the DiMaggio, Mantle and Ruth. I am in awe of your ability to turn random swatches and the like into such attractive pieces to display the memorabilia. Keep up the great work!
Thanks a ton! I sure do appreciate it.
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

Great post, your custom work is amazing.
Collecting Astros & Allen & Ginter with my daughter.

Looking for 2016 Topps Strata Clearly Authentic Autograph Relic Red #CAARDK Dallas Keuchel (any of the 5 1/1 variations) to complete the mini rainbow!

Man, you make my collection look like garbage lol. I was a crazy collector during the late 80's and early 90's but since then, it's been on again off again and I have very little to show for it.

Congrats on your anniversary. I always enjoying reading through your posts and seeing the amazing custom cards!
Collecting: Fred McGriff, Chipper, Griffey, and Todd Helton.
[Image: 0989_001-1.jpg]