`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you spend Ebay bucks?

How do you spend Ebay bucks?
I'm reading an email they sent me and I'm not sure if I'm reading it correctly. Do you have 30 days from the end of each quarter to spend them or 30 days from each purchase? I can't seem to find my bucks anywhere so I'm not sure if it's even possible to see what I've earned if you can't spend them until the end of the quarter. Thanks, Matt

RE: How do you spend Ebay bucks?
(03-11-2016, 02:34 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: I'm reading an email they sent me and I'm not sure if I'm reading it correctly. Do you have 30 days from the end of each quarter to spend them or 30 days from each purchase? I can't seem to find my bucks anywhere so I'm not sure if it's even possible to see what I've earned if you can't spend them until the end of the quarter. Thanks, Matt
When you're in your My eBay page, look to the left. There you will see a Summary list, Buy, My Purchases, etc. Under the Buy section, two or three down is eBay Bucks. Just click on that and it'll take you to a page that tells you how much you have in Bucks, and a detailed list of what you earned them on.

Pretty sure they're supposed to be ready to spend April 3, so we're getting close to time. There's a list of FAQ on there too that explains how long you have to use them, etc.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(03-11-2016, 02:59 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: When you're in your My eBay page, look to the left. There you will see a Summary list, Buy, My Purchases, etc. Under the Buy section, two or three down is eBay Bucks. Just click on that and it'll take you to a page that tells you how much you have in Bucks, and a detailed list of what you earned them on.

Pretty sure they're supposed to be ready to spend April 3, so we're getting close to time. There's a list of FAQ on there too that explains how long you have to use them, etc.
Thanks Brian! So is the limit you can earn on one purchase $100? I bought something that should have earned me quite a bit more but it's only showing $100 for that purchase.

(03-11-2016, 03:24 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Thanks Brian! So is the limit you can earn on one purchase $100? I bought something that should have earned me quite a bit more but it's only showing $100 for that purchase.
Yes, according to eBay you can get a max of $100 in eBay bucks in one purchase and a max of $500 of eBay bucks in a period. Good thing you brought this up, because I never knew about that rule. (Although I don't know if I will ever spend enough to get there, haha)
Here is my Photobucket library:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/captaina789/library/?sort=3&page=1
Collecting most Top 100 Prospects and AMAZING patch cards

Didn't realize there was a limit. Wow.
Most I've ever recieved was 75. Usually in the 10-20 range. As I say that I'm sitting over 33 right now

Heck I went my my eBay and I don't even have a tag for eBay bucks. Dang
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(03-13-2016, 01:23 AM)waynetalger Wrote: Heck I went my my eBay and I don't even have a tag for eBay bucks. Dang
Same here, guess I don't buy enough. heh
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

(03-13-2016, 02:07 AM)woogie23 Wrote: Same here, guess I don't buy enough. heh
I think you need to earn a minimum of $5 to receive a code number. But the system should still show your progress towards the $5.

(03-13-2016, 01:23 AM)waynetalger Wrote: Heck I went my my eBay and I don't even have a tag for eBay bucks. Dang
You have to apply for them. It's a cruel little joke. You can't be denied but unless you sign up for them, you'll never get them.

I bought for 3 years without knowing about them with many higher purchases that would of scored 100 ebay bucks. Do sign up for them as its free money.
Looking To Buy BGS Graded 9.5/10 Chipper Jones...Contact Me If Selling