`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Ebay buyer to avoid

Another Ebay buyer to avoid
I sold and shipped a MLB The Show 15 PS4 game to this buyer and they are claiming I sent wrong game and for the wrong system. They claim I sent a soccer game for Nintendo Wii instead. I have never owned, played, or even touched a Wii game in my life. I know it isn't cards but I'm sure I am not the only one who sells more than cards on Ebay and wanted to give a heads up to everyone. The Ebay ID is yusone

http://www.ebay.com/usr/yusone?_trksid=p...1561.l2754

RE: Another Ebay buyer to avoid
Unfortunately there are scammer buyers out there. That is why some people take video of them loading the items into boxes/bubble mailers and in the video showing the packaging. That way if they buyer tries to claim the wrong item then there is proof that can be sent to show otherwise.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(03-09-2016, 09:22 AM)djohn Wrote: Unfortunately there are scammer buyers out there. That is why some people take video of them loading the items into boxes/bubble mailers and in the video showing the packaging. That way if they buyer tries to claim the wrong item then there is proof that can be sent to show otherwise.
I know. For a $20 video game I didn't really think about doing it though. I won a case against a buyer last year who tried doing the same thing with a Kershaw Auto I sold but I did video me opening the return. Out of 1500+ transactions I have only had a few issues so I guess I am lucky. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. It's sad what you have to do to cover your butt anymore.

Ugh, I can't find the spot where you block a buyer at on ebay. I've done it in the past, but apparently I can't remember what I had for breakfast, let alone a stupid link somewhere buried within the depths of the bay. Any help?
wow, so immediately I open up my ebay window and the darn link is staring right at me... Stupid snake bit me!
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

(03-09-2016, 10:40 AM)woogie23 Wrote: Ugh, I can't find the spot where you block a buyer at on ebay. I've done it in the past, but apparently I can't remember what I had for breakfast, let alone a stupid link somewhere buried within the depths of the bay. Any help?
wow, so immediately I open up my ebay window and the darn link is staring right at me... Stupid snake bit me!
Glad you found it. I usually just google block ebay buyer and click the link there.

Stupid google knows way too much! Just like my stupid smart phone.
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]