`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BUNT Question

BUNT Question
Hey, wondering if anyone knows anything about this ...
Does 2015 BUNT become 2016 BUNT?
Or
Do we need to re-join, re-apply to the newest and leave everything else behind?

Thanks
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: BUNT Question
I think "once a bunt always a bunt"....LOL. Thanks for posting this DrM. I'm still trying to figure out how to sign up. (does it need to be mobile?) I gotta ask my girls what to do I guess.

Follow-up.....have about 20 cards for the free packs, but it says you can only use 5 of them. What do I do with the rest?
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

The app will update but you login with your same info/ account. You keep all of your 2015 cards but you can't play them in 2016. I think you need a mobile to sign up. One account per mobile/ email.

(03-08-2016, 01:35 PM)JRMdawg311 Wrote: The app will update but you login with your same info/ account. You keep all of your 2015 cards but you can't play them in 2016. I think you need a mobile to sign up. One account per mobile/ email.
Cool
So you also keep your coins that you've saved,too?
(03-08-2016, 12:47 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: I think "once a bunt always a bunt"....LOL. Thanks for posting this DrM. I'm still trying to figure out how to sign up. (does it need to be mobile?) I gotta ask my girls what to do I guess.

Follow-up.....have about 20 cards for the free packs, but it says you can only use 5 of them. What do I do with the rest?
"To bunt or to to bunt? That is the question! " Casey Shakespeare
LOL
Yes, Joe ... I think mobile is required
I guess you can use your 5 free packs and give the rest away? Nice way to start a little kid down the path of baseball card collecting!
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

You keep your coins, though this off season Topps reduced your daily allowance. Last offseason I was able to save up something like 250K coins to spend on the new season. Topps apparently wants people to spend more instead of saving up free coinage...

Have several bunt cards from 2016 breaks. What exactly is bunt and is it worth it?

Unrelated, but does anyone know if the $0.50 off cards are stackable on one purchase?

I tried out Bunt last year (or maybe 2014?) and it was kind of fun to open e-packs, but I'm not sure I totally got the concept. There's no redemptions (for real cards), right? Yet, I see people selling their non-redeemable cards on ebay. Am I missing something here? Is it just about the fun of opening, trading, and amassing electronic cards?
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(03-08-2016, 11:52 PM)uvaspina Wrote: I tried out Bunt last year (or maybe 2014?) and it was kind of fun to open e-packs, but I'm not sure I totally got the concept. There's no redemptions (for real cards), right? Yet, I see people selling their non-redeemable cards on ebay. Am I missing something here? Is it just about the fun of opening, trading, and amassing electronic cards?
It may be only a matter of time before they have real cards, for competition winners or VIP members? Who knows. Topps has created little digital worlds with bunt, huddle, kick, star wars card trader etc and there are people who have bought into them. Within these little worlds there are people who drop lots of money on these digital cards to feel elite among their peers or amass awesome collections of digital cards? I'm not sure. I mostly ride the free "daily allowance of coins" wave with a few small purchases. For bunt, it has been kinda fun to play daily contests. They play similar to fantasy but by using cards from your collection.
The biggest hang up I have is that I collect and prefer "real" cards. If I'm going to drop money on a card 99 times out of 100 I want one I can hold. Who knows if or when Topps will pull the plug much like their e-topps program.
It is a little fun to collect my teams. So if anyone has any Giants, Indians or A's bunt cards I'll trade away any similar cards from other teams. User name JRMDAWG311.
An interesting site I've found on digital cards: http://digitalcardcentral.com/

Yeah, so far it's just fun opening epacks ... I haven't traded nor have I had the chance to enter any daily contests. So far, I'm their worst customer. I haven't spent a dime. Why should I? Virtual cards are virtually valueless, IMO. LOL

(03-09-2016, 06:25 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Yeah, so far it's just fun opening epacks ... I haven't traded nor have I had the chance to enter any daily contests. So far, I'm their worst customer. I haven't spent a dime. Why should I? Virtual cards are virtually valueless, IMO. LOL
I play around with Bunt, but don't spend anything either. Search bunt cards on ebay, some actually go for $100's
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney