`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I NEED 4 CARDS FOR MY '15 BOWMAN DRAFT SET

I NEED 4 CARDS FOR MY '15 BOWMAN DRAFT SET
Hey guys and gals I need cards numbered 56, 75, 80 and 170 for my 2015 Bowman Draft refractors set. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I'd be happy to trade in your favor. Thanks for reading, Matt

RE: I NEED 4 CARDS FOR MY '15 BOWMAN DRAFT SET
(03-05-2016, 09:39 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Hey guys and gals I need cards numbered 56, 75, 80 and 170 for my 2015 Bowman Draft refractors set. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I'd be happy to trade in your favor. Thanks for reading, Matt
I have all four. I just need to add them for trade then we can talk.

(03-05-2016, 09:53 PM)cspen Wrote: I have all four. I just need to add them for trade then we can talk.
Sweet man, thanks. Greatly appreciated. Thanks for the response.

(03-05-2016, 09:56 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Sweet man, thanks. Greatly appreciated. Thanks for the response.
Just send me your name and address and I will send them to you. I seem to recall maybe you did the same for me a while back.

(03-05-2016, 09:56 PM)cspen Wrote: Just send me your name and address and I will send them to you. I seem to recall maybe you did the same for me a while back.
You dont have to do that. I'd be more than happy to trade them from you.

(03-05-2016, 10:13 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: You dont have to do that. I'd be more than happy to trade them from you.
Not a big deal. I'll look to see what you have.

Are those the only refractors you need? When I look at your organize I see a lot more yellow stars.

(03-05-2016, 10:24 PM)cspen Wrote: Not a big deal. I'll look to see what you have.

Are those the only refractors you need? When I look at your organize I see a lot more yellow stars.
Yup. Those are the only 4. Every time I try to load them my org goes haywire. When I view it it actually says I own all if them. I'd be interested in any Benintendi or Swanson colors as well if you have any.