`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dealing with members with zero posts or by TRADE MESSAGE

RE: Dealing with members with zero posts or by TRADE MESSAGE
Someone just reported a banned member so keep up the due diligence.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

and another one got ripped off by message only.....PLEASE PLEASE start checking the looking for these members thread to at a minimum check the city/state.
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

(02-11-2014, 12:01 PM)floydtown Wrote: and another one got ripped off by message only.....PLEASE PLEASE start checking the looking for these members thread to at a minimum check the city/state.
The one from Ringgold, GA was moving to either North or South Dakota so be aware if someone shows up and wants to trade from that area.

thanks
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

Members with zero posts are still ripping off members guys......PLEASE check the looking for these members list to check city/state. The latest was for $445 in cards. DO NOT TRADE WITH FALCONSTITANSFAN
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

How do you search the banned list etc? just look on it for the members name? Basically if they have no reputation then I will probably just wait for their cards to get to me first.
Looking for Carson Wentz Autos and Notre Dame Autos

(01-16-2015, 06:09 PM)winningsforthebirds Wrote: How do you search the banned list etc? just look on it for the members name? Basically if they have no reputation then I will probably just wait for their cards to get to me first.
2 ways....check the address and if a city/state matches PM a mod with complete address. If its not on there you can still Pm a mod with complete address just to be sure
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

I agree on the post about being on here for years, but looking like a noobie. I'm a former Beckett Marketplace dealer, have been on here since 1998, and it looks like I'm some total stranger. But, I understand about being careful, and I don't want to be ripped off either, so I will do all I can to verify who I'm sending to first (since I'm 'new here').

Is there a way to make a trade using the system for team lots? For example a $200 Falcons lot for the same in Dolphins? If so, how?
**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums
Wink 
(03-06-2015, 01:40 AM)collectorsnet Wrote: I agree on the post about being on here for years, but looking like a noobie. I'm a former Beckett Marketplace dealer, have been on here since 1998, and it looks like I'm some total stranger. But, I understand about being careful, and I don't want to be ripped off either, so I will do all I can to verify who I'm sending to first (since I'm 'new here').

Is there a way to make a trade using the system for team lots? For example a $200 Falcons lot for the same in Dolphins? If so, how?
I had to register again since its been years since i was here. like 2006 or 07 long ago. I would've used the "forgot my password" but just recently, I removed my old old email addresses LOL. but I think my username was coronaking? something like that.