`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Help finding this card

Help finding this card
I think beckett has a misprint on the website.. trying to figure out which this is.
I thought it might be this one but the print run is wrong?

http://www.beckett.com/basketball/2007-0...20-6834382

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Help finding this card
You have the right card. The print run is 15 cards for each card of the last name.
15 times 8 = 120
Hope this helps.
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

Thanks, it does..I did not even think about the number of letters. Appreciate it!!
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

If you look it up by set you will see the SER # and Print Run as 2 separate columns, the print run says 120, and the SER # says 15. It can be confusing sometimes, and not always correct in Beckett, so it never hurts to ask for help.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

It's just a misprint. I know these cards very well, none were numbered to 120.
I am "THE" Elgin Baylor collector. Collecting basketball cards since 1992. You may know me from other places as "SportsItUpCards" or "Gio"

Collecting:

Elgin Baylor

Steve Francis 1999-00 Rare cards #'d to 100 or less

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk

yeah, it was at first. His last name having 8 letters x 15 print run each letter though made sense. Thanks again everyone for looking into this for me!
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups