`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I finally did it....

So I finally did it....
I actually retired from running my dutch auction. i havent emailed any of my past customers in ...shoot...5 months? I havent made any sales. I started my new job 11 months ago and already got two promotions. My boy is 16 months old and he couldnt be a happier-dispositioned kid

And I havent looked at my remaining inventory for months.

But it is just sitting there.

so im thinking of slogging the info into the old organize, since i have a few months left, and selling off my remaining inventory, and let yall have first crack. nothing ground shaking left, but im going to sell off everything around 6-10% of bv, no matter what it is. i probably could sell as one big lot and still get 10-15% of bv on ebay (or even on my website), but i figure ...meh, screw it. ill start getting it up this weekend.

Miss being here on the boards, but im enjoying my "retirement" immensely

RE: So I finally did it....
Good to hear from ya! Your boy's looking great (love the curls, my youngest had curls like that when he was young but they grew out about when he turned 4)! Count me in (as long as we can figure out that shipping Smile )
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

The kid looks awesome Josh. My boy had curls like that but he shaved them all off and joined the Navy a few years ago. Now he's got a little one with curls like that.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Josh! Happy to hear that everything's going great! I can't believe it's 16 months since your son was born ... seems like it was just yesterday! Keep up the good work and hope your liquidatation sale is quick, painless and successful! I'm not buying any base cards ... But feel free to shoot me a list of any Yankees vintage and/or Autos and/or relics and/or low # cards ... If you have any left! Thanks for checking in!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.