`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going Shopping for a box

Going Shopping for a box
Headed to local card shop anybody recomend a quality jumbo box to buy? I bought a 2015 bowman chrome box last week and had a little luck. I have been buying the 2015bowman jumbo packs lately too. Help me spend some cash. Haha

RE: Going Shopping for a box
I'd go with either Bowman Draft Jumbo or Topps Chrome Jumbo. Both of those were pretty good for me. If I had to pick one, i'd go with Topps Chrome because I liked the overall design better than the Bowman. But the Bowman has the most upside potential. Either way, good luck and post the hits you get on the box breaks forum. Love seeing those.

Thinking bowmans best
Well went for quanity over quality. Got a decent price on 2015 jumbo box bowman

if you are looking for only jumbos you are fairly limited. the new heritage came out yesterday if you're into that. As far as jumbos go, Bowman Chrome is the way to go.
Collecting: Bryce Harper, Cal Ripken Jr, Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris and Ted Williams.

Yeah just got done opening with my boys. Didnt get anything of value. The three autographs where crap. We cubs fans so chrome kris bryant and rizzo was nice. Couple trout bc's and a harper. Nothing fancy tho
(03-03-2016, 12:38 PM)charleybrown Wrote: if you are looking for only jumbos you are fairly limited. the new heritage came out yesterday if you're into that. As far as jumbos go, Bowman Chrome is the way to go.
I had the chrome jumbos in my hand. I shoulda grabbed them. Oh well

Just went yesterday, my LCS didn't have any chrome, ended up picking one box of Heritage up, box break here: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1581251.html
Also grabbed a Football box, 2015 Topps Field Access. Bout to crack it open soon.

As far as the Heritage, it wasn't bad. At least I snagged two cards for my PC out of it, one being high # Rizzo sp.
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

Yeah i just cant get into the ol school look. Cool idea. Just not for me