`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One 2016 Topps Heritage Hobby Box

One 2016 Topps Heritage Hobby Box
Went to the LCS on a whim today, saw that Heritage came out today, I'm not a huge fan of it, but couldn't walk away without buying something.

As a Cubs fan and a Rizzo pc collector I was happy to snag the high # of Rizzo: here are the scans of the oh so important Cubbies!
[Image: 2016%20Heritage%20Cubs_zpsb1wwpkan.jpg]

Here are the "hits" if you can call them that. Looks like the Gum Stained Backs have returned. The Franco is the Chrome /999 and the Bumgarner is the Chrome Refractor /567. Last year my first box of Heritage landed me a Kaline red auto. Guess I had WAY too high of hopes. So ya, I was like oh look, a dirty uniform patch of the "wrong" Nolan. heh
[Image: 2016%20Heritage%20Hits_zpsidictbtw.jpg]

Here are the High numbered sp's, note the Mookie Betts is an "Action Variation":
[Image: 2016%20Heritage%20SP%20High%20Numbers_zpswrfs0be3.jpg]

Since I'm short on cash, I'm really leaning towards selling right now. So all for sale, possibly trade if you have the right Rizzo/Banks/Sandberg to coax me into it! figured I'd offer these up to you guys here first before I go to the bay. Just PM me offers if you are interested. I'll get these all into my org in the next day or two.
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

RE: One 2016 Topps Heritage Hobby Box
Beckett posted an article featuring the SP's in this product. I guess action photos (as usual), misspelled names, team names in black, and omitted facsimile autos are the "error" cards/short prints. I am typically a big fan of this product. The "hits" (mem cards) are not anything to write home about. I love the cards showcasing the players sunglasses. I don't think they did it this year Sad .
Collecting: Bryce Harper, Cal Ripken Jr, Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris and Ted Williams.

(03-03-2016, 12:15 AM)charleybrown Wrote: Beckett posted an article featuring the SP's in this product. I guess action photos (as usual), misspelled names, team names in black, and omitted facsimile autos are the "error" cards/short prints. I am typically a big fan of this product. The "hits" (mem cards) are not anything to write home about. I love the cards showcasing the players sunglasses. I don't think they did it this year Sad .
That's a good point! Heritage has never really been about the "fancy" hits. More of the variations/short prints.
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

Great break. Love heritage and I can't wait to get my box next week. Waiting for the Tribute box to get both.

Hey, could be interested in a purchase / trade. Could you shoot me a list of your inserts and high numbers?