`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My First T206

My First T206
I finally found a T206 that was a nice-looking card, slabbed, of a Kansas City player, and at a fair price on Ebay...so I bought it! It should be here on Thursday and I'll post a picture once it arrives.

It's nothing special, graded SGC10, but if it looks 1/2 as good as the pictures, I'll be stoked.

Cheers,

RE: My First T206
Oh NO somebody has gotten the bug.
It like Pringles you cant stop at one. LOL
Congrats.
Who is the player
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Nice! Let us know who it is.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

You have just opened the door to a whole new world of collecting, congrats and enjoy!
[Image: 1969WorldSeriesTicket.jpg]
I collect 1969 Mets memorabilia and 1960 Topps baseball, nothing else.
My 1969 Mets PC Bucket:
http://s214.photobucket.com/user/d3a3l3e3/library/1969%20NY%20Mets%20PC?sort=6&page=1

Now an addiction will start. As soon as you get the card you will start looking for the next one to pickup

(03-03-2016, 08:09 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Now an addiction will start. As soon as you get the card you will start looking for the next one to pickup
I saw your recent acquisitions and I was in awe...I don't think I have the funds to build any collection like that, but if I like the one on order as much as I hope, I'll keep an eye out for new ones here and there.

The card should be delivered today...and it better because it's going to my office so I don't want to wait until Monday! I'll post a picture once I have it in my hands.

Cheers,

It has arrived....

[Image: Ritter%20Lou%20-%201910%20T206_zpsqjbstwle.jpg]

I love it, possibly my favorite card in my non-Finnegan collection. The best thing is that the low grade is mainly for stuff on the back (dirt stain, scuffed paper) and a crease that isn't really visible on the front, so I get to enjoy it without worry!

Cheers,

that looks great for a 1. You made out on that one for sure.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Great looking Ritter card. Just goe to show just because its a 1 does not mean bad appeal.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]