`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent pickup, Jeter has arrived in my collection (and a small rant)

Recent pickup, Jeter has arrived in my collection (and a small rant)
I'd like to start by saying that while I may not reply to a lot of posts, or frequently post, I usually stop in once a day to see what everyone has been adding, or posting. Work's been busy, which is great for this time of year, but I haven't been able to spend time with my daughter, or wife. I actually haven't really seen them in 4 days. Up at 4 am, home at 10 or 11 pm, make's life tough, but it is nice to be able to buy thing's I couldn't have dreamed of buying e few years ago.

Anyways, onto today's newest pick-up's!!!

2015 Leaf History of Baseball Harmon Killebrew 9/50
[Image: IMG_20160227_223259835.jpg]

2015 History of Baseball Phil Rizzuto 13/21
[Image: IMG_20160227_223315853.jpg]

A customer around my age (34) bought these 2 boxes and got mad he didn't pull a Ruth or Gehrig, and sold them back to my LCS. He didn't have any idea who either of these guy's where. I snapped them up for way below the price of an un-opened box.

And, the main reason for the post. I'm a Braves fan living in upstate NY. I HATE the Yankee's, but I've always respected Derek Jeter. My LCS has had this card for sale for a few month's, and I finally decided I wanted it for my PC. I don't really collect any newer player's, minus my Juan Gonzalez collection, but I don't think Jeter's AU's have peaked yet.
So, here's the newest PC (for now) pick-up:

1998 Studio SGC Slabbed Jeter Auto:
[Image: IMG_20160227_223246317.jpg]

As always, thanks for looking everyone!!
Super Collecting Mark Rypien and Juan Gonzalez

****NOT CURRENTLY TRADING****