`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you kidding me Beckett!!!!

RE: Are you kidding me Beckett!!!!
(02-27-2016, 01:28 PM)petillo64 Wrote: I'm hoping they take it to te next level:
-a trader matching system where they give you a list of active traders who have the highest #of your wants marked for trade
-an option to sort by BV when digging through orgs
You can search members ORG's by BV. When on a member's profile page, click on "My Organize" instead of "Trade cards with Me".

You can then see all of their loaded cards on their ORG, not just cards they are willing to trade. Click on BV column and they will go from lowest to highest, click on it again and they will list highest to lowest.

(02-27-2016, 02:32 PM)dimarco73 Wrote: You can search members ORG's by BV. When on a member's profile page, click on "My Organize" instead of "Trade cards with Me".

You can then see all of their loaded cards on their ORG, not just cards they are willing to trade. Click on BV column and they will go from lowest to highest, click on it again and they will list highest to lowest.
I did not know that. That is extremely useful.
Bug 
(02-27-2016, 02:32 PM)dimarco73 Wrote: You can search members ORG's by BV. When on a member's profile page, click on "My Organize" instead of "Trade cards with Me".
So that commercial that has those people's heads exploding in a purple dust... That just happened to me!!!

After all this time, wow, I can't believe I never....grrrr.... /bang's head repeatedly onto desk!
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]

(02-27-2016, 02:38 PM)woogie23 Wrote: So that commercial that has those people's heads exploding in a purple dust... That just happened to me!!!

After all this time, wow, I can't believe I never....grrrr.... /bang's head repeatedly onto desk!
You even get to see all those sweet cards that they have squirreled away in their PC, after going through 20 pages of $5 cards wondering where all the good stuff is.

The member needs to make their ORG public though, right?

(02-27-2016, 02:04 PM)petillo64 Wrote: It's all good man. You were just two years late to the Beckett is making us pay, greedy bastards, bashing party. You didn't kick a dead horse, you dug it up from its grave and kicked its skeleton lol. Smile
I absolutely loved petilio64's post. Has me still laughing so hard that I'm afraid I'm gonna hurt my back again which I'm on heavy narcotics for and am currently in the midst of a sciatica attack on the left side from back to ankle. The pills, ice, and a tens unit truly helped knock it down, but the more I think of it, it took this guys post on Beckett's baseball board to truly get me to forget about the pain for awhile. By the way I caved too, buying the subscription to baseball price guide for 6 months for access to organize.It has gotten better and is useful where I'm actually starting to list my monster of a collection...organizing my collection in order to organize the organizer. You'd think that I'd get a credit for all of the cards I've bought off of Beckett Marketplace the last couple of years. Some commission credit couldn't hurt Beckett guys. I'm easily in the $3-5,000 range over a couple of years. Oh well, thanks Petilio64, I'm still smiling.

(02-27-2016, 03:00 PM)garrisc Wrote: The member needs to make their ORG public though, right?
I would imagine so, but since I can't actually test it out on my own profile I do not know.

(02-26-2016, 11:15 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Yeah, I think you just squeaked by due to a glitch. I'd look at it like I beat the system for a few years. It's a win.
Lumberg: "So pjpitbull has been fired then?"

The Bobs: "Now hold on just a minute... We FIXED the glitch. So he won't be getting an Organize or Trade Tool anymore. We find it easier to resolve these problems with as little confrontation as possible."

Lumberg: "That's GREEAAATT"

Sorry couldn't resist. If you can't laugh at this site, what can you laugh at!?
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

(02-27-2016, 03:34 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Lumberg: "So pjpitbull has been fired then?"

The Bobs: "Now hold on just a minute... We FIXED the glitch. So he won't be getting an Organize or Trade Tool anymore. We find it easier to resolve these problems with as little confrontation as possible."

[Image: Screenshot_2016-02-27-16-22-00_zps69s7pi4d.png]

(02-27-2016, 03:34 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: Lumberg: "So pjpitbull has been fired then?"

As an "IT" guy I love that movie, and excellent placement here!!!
[Image: Woogie%2023_zpshzmly2km.jpg]