`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Question about a Dual Magic/Bird auto? (Scan)

Question about a Dual Magic/Bird auto? (Scan)
Okay so I traded for this about 8 years ago on the back of the card it is numbered to 5 but the data base on beckett says that the reds are numbered to 10...so what should I thinking thanks..
[Image: Magic-BirdAuto-5BGS9.jpg]

RE: Question about a Dual Magic/Bird auto? (Scan)
Beckett doesn't always have the correct information. If you card had foil stamped serial number stating it was out of five then that is the official print run.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Beckett is definitely not always right when it comes to their database. In fact they have quite a few cards with either the wrong serial numbering listed or in some case like letter patches they have the total quantity listed for both the serial number and total print run (i.e. a 6 letter long name with each letter serial numbered to 10 has 60 total print run, yet in some cases Beckett has the serial number listed as 60 and the total print run as 60, and in other cases they have it right). Believe what you have in your hand and not what the database says.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Beckett messes up here and there as any other company in this hobby... I've seen errors before and contacted them through email, and they fixed them. So when you know something is wrong for a fact, just shoot them an email with all details.
I am "THE" Elgin Baylor collector. Collecting basketball cards since 1992. You may know me from other places as "SportsItUpCards" or "Gio"

Collecting:

Elgin Baylor

Steve Francis 1999-00 Rare cards #'d to 100 or less

facebook.com/groups/SportsCardsHobbyTalk