`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of the Prizm Union address - Feb 2016

RE: State of the Prizm Union address - Feb 2016
Could you tell me what the 2015 Prizm cards are that are white with the "glitter" appearance? What is the print run and where to you get them? I have most of the Elways and have never seen these.
http://photobucket.com/johnelway

Always looking for Elway cards. Especially hard to find parallels and inserts from the '90s, i.e., any Leaf Mirror card or Donruss Elite parallel

(03-29-2016, 09:42 PM)elway4king Wrote: Could you tell me what the 2015 Prizm cards are that are white with the "glitter" appearance? What is the print run and where to you get them? I have most of the Elways and have never seen these.
http://www.beckett.com/news/2015-panini-...exclusive/
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(03-29-2016, 09:42 PM)elway4king Wrote: Could you tell me what the 2015 Prizm cards are that are white with the "glitter" appearance? What is the print run and where to you get them? I have most of the Elways and have never seen these.

Yeah, what uwash said Smile They are exclusive to the panini rewards site and the most I've seen for any of them is 4. So, my guess it the max that they have is 5.

Got another big addition Smile

Got a couple other ones in, and updated the images in the first post. I have another one coming next week that will complete a full rainbow Smile

With the addition of this Janis, I have the full base rainbow and the non 1/1 rainbow for him from 14 prizm!

Two more in today Smile Don't know how I did it, but the tie dyed Ty Montgomery auto and base are both 21/25 o.O