`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you help me find this card from a beckett magazine?

Can you help me find this card from a beckett magazine?
I was told that this card was an insert / cut out on paper stock from a 2001 beckett. Does anyone have any 2001 becketts that they wouldn't mind checking for me?

Here is what it looks like!
[Image: Picture%20004-1.jpg]
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

RE: Can you help me find this card from a beckett magazine?
I definitely have some 2001 Becketts, it is just a matter of finding the box with them inside. I am making headway on organizing my office, so if I find the box I will definitely check for you.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(02-24-2016, 12:42 PM)djohn Wrote: I definitely have some 2001 Becketts, it is just a matter of finding the box with them inside. I am making headway on organizing my office, so if I find the box I will definitely check for you.
Thanks a ton! I'm assuming it would be from a 2001. He tried out for them in early 2001 and was cut march 30th 2001, so perhaps it was a jan/feb/mar/apr issue?
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile

Do you know which Monthly Beckett it was in?

I just found and bought one ... thanks!

I thought this was the beginnings of a goose chase for a card that only exists in your imagination! I'm glad you found what you were looking for.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(02-24-2016, 05:19 PM)mouschi3 Wrote: I just found and bought one ... thanks!
That was quick. I didn't even get a chance to look through boxes yet. Which issue was it in?
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(02-24-2016, 10:15 PM)djohn Wrote: That was quick. I didn't even get a chance to look through boxes yet. Which issue was it in?
It was may 01 w/Glaus on the front - there are other cards w/it too ... def. worth a look!