`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My spring training needs

My spring training needs
Im going to try something different this year. As well as chasing my big 3 I'm branching out and chasing players I normally never would... pitchers. So, if anyone has any Bowman Chrome Marcus Stroman, Shelby Miller or Craig Kimbrel prospect auto's or rarities they could spare, I'd be forever grateful. I realize Kimbrel doesn't have any Bowman Chrome auto's but I'd love to get my hands on some red, orange or gold refractors. I'd also consider Bowman Sterling. Thanks for your time, Matt

RE: My spring training needs
Hey Matt, I have some Miller's. Feel free to check me. Thanks

(02-18-2016, 09:07 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: Hey Matt, I have some Miller's. Feel free to check me. Thanks
Thank you Joe. I'll get right on it.

Heh Matt, I have some Kimbrel Bowman (a blue and an ice I think) and I think a Miller, they might not be quite what you need, nut LMK. Thanks.
Collecting Astros & Allen & Ginter with my daughter.

Looking for 2016 Topps Strata Clearly Authentic Autograph Relic Red #CAARDK Dallas Keuchel (any of the 5 1/1 variations) to complete the mini rainbow!

(02-18-2016, 11:16 AM)bzross Wrote: Heh Matt, I have some Kimbrel Bowman (a blue and an ice I think) and I think a Miller, they might not be quite what you need, nut LMK. Thanks.
I'll check it out right now. Thanks for the response.
(02-18-2016, 11:16 AM)bzross Wrote: Heh Matt, I have some Kimbrel Bowman (a blue and an ice I think) and I think a Miller, they might not be quite what you need, nut LMK. Thanks.
I'm actually only looking for first release/prospect year cards. Thank you for your response though.

hey matt hit up dan underwood i know he has a 2011 topps chrome sepia kimbrel auto f/t

(02-18-2016, 03:54 PM)ounagi Wrote: hey matt hit up dan underwood i know he has a 2011 topps chrome sepia kimbrel auto f/t
Thanks for the heads up bud!

P.S.

You can't collect Kimbrel anymore because he's on the Red Sox so trade me all of your cards.

(02-18-2016, 04:12 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Thanks for the heads up bud!

P.S.

You can't collect Kimbrel anymore because he's on the Red Sox so trade me all of your cards.
umm ahh umm im going to pass trading my kimbrel pc.i do have some extra bowman chrome topps chrome rc of him for u ,nothing really special thou.i havent really got into his rare rc yet but soon ,so u better get them while there low priced lol,i do have some shelby miller u might be interested in .they are in org.just a small warning thou ,his cards have taken a beating in pricing lately so maybe a great time to snatch some up.dont really understand why his gold base is valued more than his gold auto .wierd.last week it was $40 this week $10.also check this guy out he may be able to help u https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a/per...imbrel.his name is ryane007 on beckett.he has over 600 kimbrel cards with some doubles he may be willing to let go

(02-18-2016, 05:30 PM)ounagi Wrote: umm ahh umm im going to pass trading my kimbrel pc.i do have some extra bowman chrome topps chrome rc of him for u ,nothing really special thou.i havent really got into his rare rc yet but soon ,so u better get them while there low priced lol,i do have some shelby miller u might be interested in .they are in org.just a small warning thou ,his cards have taken a beating in pricing lately so maybe a great time to snatch some up.dont really understand why his gold base is valued more than his gold auto .wierd.last week it was $40 this week $10.also check this guy out he may be able to help u https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a/per...imbrel.his name is ryane007 on beckett.he has over 600 kimbrel cards with some doubles he may be willing to let go
Sweet James, thanks. Are you interested in letting go of any of the Millers or do you want to wait until they rebound?

(02-18-2016, 06:18 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: Sweet James, thanks. Are you interested in letting go of any of the Millers or do you want to wait until they rebound?
they are f/t right now ,so if u need them im up for it