`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exciting additions to my collection

Exciting additions to my collection
I had an awesome week for collecting. In other threads I have mentioned I work out at the same gym as Bryce Harper and have seen him at the gym on multiple occasions. I won't disclose what gym or location but this week he signed a 2015 All Star Game ball for me.

[Image: 2EE57483-CE3F-4057-9AB5-046AFEC7B153.jpg]

My wife got me a box of 2016 Topps jumbos for Valentines day and 1 pack of 2015 Tribute Special Edition. Although the "hits" in the series 1 were nothing to write home about, I did pull Kris Bryant #350C SSP.

[Image: 205A7472-252A-48C3-B715-C8744BEA4B50.jpg]

I am almost done adding all the duplicates to my ORG for any set builders who want to trade.

Nothing from the Tribute Special Edition is for trade/sale at the moment. But I did pull John Smoltz god auto /25, Jorge Soler auto, Ryne Sandberg Jsy, Dustin Pedroia 3color patch /45
Collecting: Bryce Harper, Cal Ripken Jr, Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris and Ted Williams.

RE: Exciting additions to my collection
Nice Bryant. Its really cool that harper signed a ball for you. Congrats. Also ,cool of you to keep info to yourself.

Wow. That Harper sig is 100x nicer than any card auto I've seen. Congrats!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

congrats, sweet auto
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Very nice stuff! Congrats!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Nice!

What does 1:37 mean? Was that the time of day?

Luke 1:37 - with God all things are possible... I think I have seen him write that on a few cards.
Collecting: Bryce Harper, Cal Ripken Jr, Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris and Ted Williams.