Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to tell which cards I have by team?

How to tell which cards I have by team?
Hi all,

I've got some folks asking about which teams I have in terms of base cards. How can I quickly tell in my org. (whenever the heck it comes back up) which cards I have per team?

Thanks,

Dana

RE: How to tell which cards I have by team?
The only way i know to do it is to open a trade offer and you can set it to a specific team
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.

Thank you, that's what I was thinking.

(02-13-2016, 10:01 AM)shierydana Wrote: Hi all,

I've got some folks asking about which teams I have in terms of base cards. How can I quickly tell in my org. (whenever the heck it comes back up) which cards I have per team?

Thanks,

Dana
I have found that if I go into My Profile under the drop down options at the top right and under the "Items To Trade" section I hit the big blue button that says "View All '#' Items to Trade". This brings up the same screen that you would see when initiating a trade without having to actually initiate a trade. Then you can use all the filters as normal for your cards.

Hope that helps.
[Image: twobrosbanner.png]
Inventory with Scans (Working on updating)

Oh, wow! So much easier that way! Thanks, dude! Only issue is that I cannot seem to be able to see just the base. I can select the other attributes, but not the "plain" items.

It would just be too easy to do this in our orgs.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I wish I could see only my wants in my profile, too. This site could be improved so much more and make trading easier if they'd just do some research/poll their customers for input.