`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 rack (hanger pack of 2016 topps series1

1 rack (hanger pack of 2016 topps series1

i wentb to target yesterday to start a new set i saw series 1 instock bought the last rack pack and here are the inserts

celabreting 100 years of Wrigly field
wrfc-13 william wrigly jr

mlb debut
mlbd-1 hank aaron

pressed into service
prs-3 jose conseco

prospectives
p-25 ozzie smith

none are for trade at the moment because i am a set builder but if i get doubles i will let you guys know

RE: 1 rack (hanger pack of 2016 topps series1
(02-11-2016, 02:43 AM)chbbcardfan Wrote: i wentb to target yesterday to start a new set i saw series 1 instock bought the last rack pack and here are the inserts

celabreting 100 years of Wrigly field
wrfc-13 william wrigly jr

mlb debut
mlbd-1 hank aaron

pressed into service
prs-3 jose conseco

prospectives
p-25 ozzie smith

none are for trade at the moment because i am a set builder but if i get doubles i will let you guys know
Cool.
Did you get any of the "Target Red" cards?

(02-11-2016, 06:57 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Cool.
Did you get any of the "Target Red" cards?
I don't think there are any Target or Wal-Mart parallels this year. At Target, they have the Amazing Achievements inserts that are retail-specific. Not sure if they are also available at Wal-Mart.

(02-12-2016, 10:55 AM)Bruce3D Wrote: I don't think there are any Target or Wal-Mart parallels this year. At Target, they have the Amazing Achievements inserts that are retail-specific. Not sure if they are also available at Wal-Mart.
I'm thinking the same thing but what's throwing me off is Beckett OPG listings...

2016 Topps Printing Target Red Border #246 Dustin Pedroia
and
2016 Topps Printing Wal-Mart Blue Border #246 Dustin Pedroia

Is this something Beckett made up or was it sent to them from Topps which is usually the case. Not sure but from everything I've seen these cards weren't produced. Just trying to figure it out. Thank you for the reply.

(02-12-2016, 12:08 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: I'm thinking the same thing but what's throwing me off is Beckett OPG listings...

2016 Topps Printing Target Red Border #246 Dustin Pedroia
and
2016 Topps Printing Wal-Mart Blue Border #246 Dustin Pedroia

Is this something Beckett made up or was it sent to them from Topps which is usually the case. Not sure but from everything I've seen these cards weren't produced. Just trying to figure it out. Thank you for the reply.
I don't think the OPG people really know what's going on with some of the products. 2014 Draft still has a bunch of parallels listed that don't exist. I think sometimes they just guess at certain things. Or they see a certain parallel and assume all other retailers will have one. All the other things I've seen haven't mentioned the reds or blues.
Kepler