Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking a Break

Taking a Break
Hello Beckett Community,

I will be taking a break from trading for a little bit. Need to reorganize and redefine my collection. Starting to downsize due to space & time. I will check in but cannot afford the time it takes to finish trades unless they are quick hits.

Too many times it indicates someone has a card I need. When I choose Get Wants Only it comes up blank. When I go to Get All it is listed there but with no star, even though it is marked in my collection as a Want. This is happening too much and is a waste of time. If 3 Beckett members have the same card I need, it can show up with a star in 2 of them and not in the other one.

And to top it off I get a call from Beckett today trying to extend my Hockey OPG beyond 01/17. Are they really that hard up for business. He then continues to try to sell me Graded Services. When I told him I only do this for a hobby not a business he continues to try to sell it. "Don't you want to protect your cards for the next 25 years?"

Sorry for the rant. Just wanted to vent.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

RE: Taking a Break
They called me too, I just ignored it. They sold me the OPG again this year for their "best" price of more than $70, and then discounted it a couple times within the next three weeks to nearly half of the original price. Now they're calling to squeeze an extra month out of me? I can think of a few choice word combos for them, but don't feel like being banned form the forum for being honest.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

I don't think I'm renewing. Same experience when it comes to the stars/wants etc. Day after I too it off auto renew someone attempted to contact me. I did some sort of survey that articulated these issues. I doubt that accomplishes much as its been the same issues for me since 2011

Beckett should be banned from the Internet maybe