`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with Nascar collectibles

Need help with Nascar collectibles
My mom was cleaning some stuff out of her attic and found her old Nascar collectibles. She said I could give them to my kids, but before I do I want to find out if there is any value to what she gave me. I just got them today and haven't even gone on ebay to hunt around on there. I was hoping to get some good responses on here first.

Here is what I have:

1997 Starting lineup Winner's Circle Dale Jarrett figure w/blue helmet and card
2000 Winner's Circle Deluxe Race Hood series Ricky Rudd
2000 Winner's Circle Deluxe Collection Dale Jarrett (Winston Cup scene)
2000 Winner's Circle Sneak Preview Series #3 of 8 Dale Jarrett w/card (x2)

She also said she saw a binder with a bunch of older racing cards in it, and will try to find it for me to evaluate that as well.

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated,

Thanks.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

RE: Need help with Nascar collectibles
I haven't checked those out on Becketts' DB yet, but I would be interested in them. I collect Rudd and Jarrett and I know I have none of those items.

(02-07-2016, 04:00 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I haven't checked those out on Becketts' DB yet, but I would be interested in them. I collect Rudd and Jarrett and I know I have none of those items.
I would be willing to trade them. Do you have a guess on how much shipping might cost me?

(02-07-2016, 09:24 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: I would be willing to trade them. Do you have a guess on how much shipping might cost me?
For those items, you'll probably have to go with USPS Priority Mail which starts at $5.95. You want Priority BOXES to ship those in so they don't get damaged in shipping. They will get squashed if sent in a bubble mailer. I have NO idea about shipping with UPS and FedEx.
Check my ORG to see if I have enough cards that you'd take for the Rudd car. If I have a whole bunch that you need/want, we can add more cars. Just LMK and we'll try to work out something.

thanks for the info on the shipping. I checked your org but could not find anything I need or could use. If you are interested in buying the items feel free to shoot me an offer.

(02-08-2016, 09:29 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: thanks for the info on the shipping. I checked your org but could not find anything I need or could use. If you are interested in buying the items feel free to shoot me an offer.
PM sent.

(02-09-2016, 10:16 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: PM sent.
Thanks again for your help.

(02-09-2016, 11:19 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: Thanks again for your help.
NP. Glad to help.

actually priority has gone up not a lot but it has gone up
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

thanks for the heads up.