`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody have some lipstick? If Panini is gonna do this I wanna look pretty for them

RE: Anybody have some lipstick? If Panini is gonna do this I wanna look pretty for them
(02-01-2016, 07:57 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: I was finally able to log in to the website and it appears they've added some 2015 EEE to the fold. My 250 points could land me a Tyler Jay auto.

Not necessarily what I would want, but at least there's some PC stuff in there and a lesson well learned. Donruss better nice and sweet to me again this year or I'll be back to strictly Topps and Bowman.
I saw that. They have exactly three players you can choose from, but that's better than none I guess.

RE: Anybody have some lipstick? If Panini is gonna do this I wanna look pretty for them
I too loved EEE in the past. I dropped $$$$ on 3 boxes of garbage. I would have been better off buying a hobby box (no point rewards in Hobby, according to the website) ... Luckily, I got only 1 'reward' card, 150 points value ... Basically not worth anything. I'll give you the code to enter, Jared ..., at least you'll have 400 points and better choices ... Panini is on my 'feces roster' for now. Hopefully you didn't redeem your points yet.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(02-03-2016, 06:56 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I too loved EEE in the past. I dropped $$$$ on 3 boxes of garbage. I would have been better off buying a hobby box (no point rewards in Hobby, according to the website) ... Luckily, I got only 1 'reward' card, 150 points value ... Basically not worth anything. I'll give you the code to enter, Jared ..., at least you'll have 400 points and better choices ... Panini is on my 'feces roster' for now. Hopefully you didn't redeem your points yet.
Thanks, Doc, much appreciated!

Do you remember 2013 EEE? You were guaranteed the 2 autos and the Team USA mem card, but virtually all of them included a third auto. And on top of that you got anywhere from 2-4 serial numbered cards and there were also the SPs and really good insers.

Those were great boxes - probably underpriced for what you got. I guess they're making up for those now.
Kepler

(02-03-2016, 09:02 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Thanks, Doc, much appreciated!
Do you remember 2013 EEE? You were guaranteed the 2 autos and the Team USA mem card, but virtually all of them included a third auto. And on top of that you got anywhere from 2-4 serial numbered cards and there were also the SPs and really good insers.
Those were great boxes - probably underpriced for what you got. I guess they're making up for those now.
Yep!
2013 blasters of EEE were either a little better (price-wise) or a little better (auto-wise) than picking up a Hobby Box. I don't remember which way, but it was definitely better bang for your buck. I was buying them like crazy.
2013 EEE was also much better than 2014 & 2015. I am done with EEE and most Panini products until the points program goes away. I never thought I'd hate anything more than redemption ... But these points/rewards really are the worst. Appreciate the effort in getting rid of expiration dates, but that could have been done easily by either extending expirations and making sure to limit redemptions to items that were too costly to package or wouldn't fit in a box. I think they could do better.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.