Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing card from Beckett database

Missing card from Beckett database
Hey guys,

I've been updating My Organize trying to figure out what I have when I got out of the hobby in 2011.

It is pretty much complete other than this Luis Gonzalez bat card from 2008 Topps Update and Highlights. I've searched everywhere and cannot find it on this site.

Anybody know what this is?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

RE: Missing card from Beckett database
Good luck w/that. I've sent so many pics of cards they don't have listed and all I get is "no market activity blah, blah, blah" and I say then at least list it with an NA, and I don't get a response. I have a cards from the 90s not listed, so don't hold your breath.
**Looking for certified autos of these 86 Mets: Ojeda, Aguilera, Elster, K. Mitchell, Heep, Sisk, Leach, Niemann, Hearn, Myers, Sid Fernandez and Davey Johnson MGR **  https://www.flickr.com/photos/164322911@N05/albums

Anytime there is an issue like this, please forward to Brian Fleischer (BFlesicher@Beckett.com). I have forwarded him this thread

And good that both front and back scans were included as this makes everyone's life easier

Rich
Plano, Tx. Card Show #7, Sunday March 5, 2017 from 9 AM to 4 PM at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx.

(01-26-2016, 02:00 AM)jack pfiester Wrote: Hey guys,

I've been updating My Organize trying to figure out what I have when I got out of the hobby in 2011.

It is pretty much complete other than this Luis Gonzalez bat card from 2008 Topps Update and Highlights. I've searched everywhere and cannot find it on this site.

Anybody know what this is?
So apparently, that was a retail release only relic and by the looks of it not only does Beckett not have it listed but neither does Cardboard Connection in their checklist. Not only that but you also have a parallel of the actual card. Someone else on eBay has it listed, but it seems to be in a sealed clear type of retail pack material, which might suggest that not only was it retail, but also maybe a redemption or a separate special relic in and of itself. My best guess is that it was a late issue by Topps, thus it not being in the checklist and it being in a sealed clear retail pack type bag. I hope you find out! And like richk said best idea is to take it up with Beckett.
Here is my Photobucket library:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/captaina789/library/?sort=3&page=1
Collecting most Top 100 Prospects and AMAZING patch cards

(01-26-2016, 09:01 AM)richk Wrote: Anytime there is an issue like this, please forward to Brian Fleischer (BFlesicher@Beckett.com). I have forwarded him this thread

And good that both front and back scans were included as this makes everyone's life easier

Rich
Yes, Brian is GREAT! Everyone complains but this man GETS IT DONE! I've sent him 50+ requests just like this and every one has been taken care off. Hats of to Brian. He does a fine job.
[Image: image.jpg]