`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any new Gaudreau out there?

Any new Gaudreau out there?
Got any new Gaudreau that you'd like to trade?? Let's trade!!! 2015-16 Trilogy would be great. Just got in a couple of Seguin autos, and have more stuff coming in (after the snow storm passes). Always looking to trade for Gaudreau,Gostisbehere or Ultra National Heroes and National Heroes Autos. I also PC PK Subban and Ovechkin, but have been overwhelmed with them lately. I still will take a look, if I have something you want. Have Have a great night! ! - Joe

RE: Any new Gaudreau out there?
(01-22-2016, 11:57 PM)JEH177 Wrote: Got any new Gaudreau that you'd like to trade?? Let's trade!!! 2015-16 Trilogy would be great. Just got in a couple of Seguin autos, and have more stuff coming in (after the snow storm passes). Always looking to trade for Gaudreau,Gostisbehere or Ultra National Heroes and National Heroes Autos. I also PC PK Subban and Ovechkin, but have been overwhelmed with them lately. I still will take a look, if I have something you want. Have Have a great night! ! - Joe

Hi,
Small offer sent

Bill

RE: Any new Gaudreau out there?
(01-23-2016, 12:00 AM)5fighting Wrote: Hi,
Small offer sent

Bill
Please read the comments I posted in the trade. I have to pass because I've been inundated with Ovechkin and Subban lately. Really just looking for Gaudreau and Gostisbehere. Sorry about that!! -Joe