`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF...

WTTF...
ill trade for anything lol (looking to trade up a tad). got a few trades done so far!! id love to do some more. i also have a ton of minis, refactors, and numbered cards not in my org

RE: WTTF...
I'm a Tiger's and base set collector if you want to add the Tiger's minis and ref/numb to your org. Give me a look after and see what we can do. Welcome back...I do remember you from back in the day, can't recall if we ever traded before but I do remember that when you left due to.....age related issues...it did spark a debate mostly in your favour over minors ability to use the site. From what I recall we pretty much all agreed you were great and a good trader, but understood the position Beckett was legally in.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(01-19-2016, 08:40 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: I'm a Tiger's and base set collector if you want to add the Tiger's minis and ref/numb to your org. Give me a look after and see what we can do. Welcome back...I do remember you from back in the day, can't recall if we ever traded before but I do remember that when you left due to.....age related issues...it did spark a debate mostly in your favour over minors ability to use the site. From what I recall we pretty much all agreed you were great and a good trader, but understood the position Beckett was legally in.
thanks man ill deff search for you. and thank you, ikr i was tryna break barriers lmao.

Trade sent. If you have any other Twins refractors/#'d cards not in your org, let me know
Always looking for new and old Twins cards I don't have

responded to offers just now, please keep them coming!! feel free to ask i i have something not in my org

pipe it up

Open offer sent. Looking for other needed Mattingly,Pujols,2012 Gypsy, and 2012 Archives as well. Thanks
Mattingly Collection.2503 different

I'm looking for Mattingly,Pujols,All Current
& Great Yankees,& HOFers in all Sports.
[Image: e1a26f5e-c283-43da-a60f-eb714950ec46_zpsa04dbf07.jpg]

Bumpin

somebody please send an offer. if thats to much work ill check you just lmk. thanks guys!

for the bump.. somebody plssssss