`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Charles Woodson, Barry Sanders (and your opinions)

Looking for Charles Woodson, Barry Sanders (and your opinions)
I'm looking for cards of the following:

Charles Woodson
Barry Sanders
Dan Marino
Emmitt Smith
Brett Favre
University of Michigan players

Also, I'm looking for your opinions regarding reducing the number of cards in my collection. Like many collectors, I'm looking to trade many lower-value cards for a lower number of higher-value cards. I totally understand that most collectors are not willing to trade under these terms. What I am trying to determine is the level at which a collector MIGHT be willing to trade this way. For example, if I packaged together 100 cards valued at $1.00 each for a total value of $100.00, would a trader be interested in returning a $30 or $40 card for that lot? Or would they offer less (or maybe more)? If I can find some traders to take me up on that (or some variations where I try to provide cards from their favorite team or something), I'd be very eager to trade with them.

If you're the type that wants to do some creative negotiating, please feel free to go through my organize and let me know what you'd be willing to offer.

RE: Looking for Charles Woodson, Barry Sanders (and your opinions)
i would do that. value for value. i dont see why not. Unfortunetly i dont have that much high dollar stuff.